Planning for Your Retirement
Retirement means something different to everyone, but making sure you are truly ready to take the leap is always critical. Our advisors help you evaluate your entire financial picture so you can answer important questions such as:
- Are my savings on track for retirement?
- Are my investments aligned with my goal(s)?
- Are my family and our assets adequately protected?
- What’s the best way to use Social Security and my investments for income during retirement?
Managing Your Family Transitions
Family transitions impact you and your financial situation like nothing else. Whether you are starting a new life together, growing your family, or facing a divorce, our advisors can help you navigate the maze of decisions that may arise, helping you answer important questions such as:
- How will our cash flow work in these new circumstances?
- Are we protected in the event of an unexpected death?
- What type of estate documents do we need?
- How can we begin or continue saving for college?
Navigating Your Evolving Career
A career path can take many twists and turns. Whether you are starting out at your first job, navigating income changes, or going out completely on your own, you will make critical financial decisions at every step. No matter where you are in that evolution, our advisors can help you answer important questions such as:
- Am I optimizing my work benefits?
- How much should I save in my company retirement plan?
- What investments should I choose in my 401(k)?
- How will my job change affect my cash flow?
Protecting Your Family Legacy
The decisions that you and your family make can impact the generations that came before and those that will come after you. Whether you need help planning for an aging parent or you need to create a strategy for the children and grandchildren who will come after you, our advisors can help answer important questions such as:
- Does someone in my family need long term care insurance?
- Should my investments or a family member’s investments change with age?
- What resources do I need to settle a family member’s estate?
- What should my financial legacy look like?
Meeting Your Individual Goals
Each stage of life brings its own joys and challenges. As your life unfolds, you will face near-term decisions that can impact your overall financial health. Our advisors can help you answer important questions such as:
- Is it the right time to buy a house?
- How can I best manage my student debt?
- How can I build an emergency fund?
- What is the best way to get started with investing?
1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE Suite 320
Atlanta, GA 30342
213 West Jefferson Street
Madison, GA 30650
3901 Glenn Road
Columbus, GA 31909
4704 Harlan Street, Suite 660
Denver, CO 80212